Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I thought it would be fun to turn this blog into a tutorial and show-and-tell kind of blog about what I'm creating, and hopefully, I can persuade some of my bloggy friends to share here also. If you like the idea of making a guest appearance here with your photos and you have something to share, please leave me a comment. We could even have a group project, and each show what we've done...Ideas, anyone?


P.S. I would like this blog to be a promo for your own web site, blog, Etsy or eBay store also.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Debra, I thinks it is a great idea. You can count me. Julie

Baggaraggs: said...

Hey there Debra. I love this idea. count me in. I would like to participate. i could provide you with a tutorial or participate in someone elses. P.S I LOVE my froggie. She is Hopping all over the house. I have enrolled her in the ballet calsses downtown. She wants to Dance in the Nut Croaker suite. Little joke, Robin