Thursday, June 24, 2010

This morning I've been cleaning very old photographs I bought a while ago. I got them cheap because they weren't in perfect condition. Just a bit of cleaning-and they are charming. You may use any image if you like. There's a sad nostalgia looking at them. The people are unknown to me. They all have wonderful stories to tell. Who are they, and what were their lives like? I'm not sure what I'll do with the photos, but I'm going to store them safely so they won't suffer like they have for so many years.

2 comments:

Graceful Moments said...

What a treasure trove of photos. I love old photos. We have some in our old family photos boxes of people that we don't know. My mom used to say things like, "I'm not really sure who that is, it might have been a friend of ____, but I just can't throw it away." I am now the keeper of most of the old family photos and I can't throw them out either. I'm not really sure why but is just seems wrong to do so. I'm glad you're keeping them and treating them better. BTW, what do you use to clean photos...I think I read something about this but have completely forgotten how to do it. As always, loving you and what you're up to! ♥ Vicki

Michele said...

beautiful photo montage... thanks