Friday, September 10, 2010

I bought a pile of early 1900's and one Flapper era dress for $2.00 at a yard sale. It is all beyond use as far as wearing it or even displaying it, but it can be used for bird making or other wonderful projects. Some of it I will not cut. The pile was heaped in a sodden mess in a corner at the sale. I was in awe at the great find-but sad because of the spots that will not come out...I washed it all immediately and hung it on my birch tree branches. Some of the detailed sewing is incredible. I'll take more pictures when it's brighter outside.

Coming soon! An interview with one of the most creative doll-makers I know-the artist behind Baggaraggs. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Baggaraggs: said...

Love this Bean. The picture looks so domestic and lovely. HUGS< robin

Carol/Firecrackerkid said...

I LoVe baggaraggs creations! So colorful and unique. Thank you for featuring Robin on your blog. Hugs~Carol