Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some Time...

 I'm taking some time to pray and ask God what He wants me to do with my art. It has been really bugging me how I think about it. I know there's a 'Thing' He wants me to do. I will keep doing what I do in my studio, and keep praying. Taking time to seek Him is important to me.


Jesus said to ask, seek and knock. It can be too easy to say a little prayer, and then go on about my business. I have been given gifts and talents, and they are not for burying, but for use in God's way and purpose right here on earth. I'm excited to find the path He is leading me on...

1 comment:

Michele Pacey said...

I think you're on the right track with your art. You must use your talents and not hide them or squander them. And asking, questioning, seeking... those are normal and lifelong human pursuits... Will you ever KNOW the answer? Does a DEFINITIVE answer even exist? God only knows. So that's what we must accept. And then, just do our humanly best.

My opinion. :)