Friday, March 29, 2013

Making Primitive Handbags

 My studio is flowing over with fabrics, half-done bird bodies, paper making stuff, ~ but I'm taking some time to concoct some primitive bags. These are small, just for fun bags-not meant to carry heavy loads. Soon be for sale at my Etsy shop!
 I don't know what the color forecast is for spring and summer-I just create using the colors I happen to like at the moment. It seems to be turquoise and red together right now. And lots of tulle...I am totally out of red toile-looked every where for it! (not sure if I spelled 'toile' right...)
 Hobby Lobby has wonderful little bunches of red and turquoise burlap! Oh joy!

5 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Debra - these are lovely bags and what ever would we do without Hobby Lobby? That place can take a lot of my time and money (LOL) - Have a glorious Easter my dear one.

MILLY said...

Looks like something wonderful will result from the these lovely fabrics. I have such a stash of fabric, cottons, ribbons and always buy more!
Enjoyed your paper post. X

Attic Clutter said...

toile looks good to me
love the fabrics can I come over and play (:)

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I LOVE these!!!!! I wanna play, too!!!!!

Attic Clutter said...

oh your fabrics and trimmings are just so delicious(:)
they are so inspiring !!
Happy creating (:)