Wednesday, June 5, 2013

new creatures are coming out....

 Sometimes I make a thing and I have to put it away for a while. This little bird was hidden, 'til I was looking for something to spark a new creative thing to make. I found a bag of lovely fabric I had forgotten I had! And I saw this fellow in a new way.
I like his little face.

And this bag creature will become  BooBoo Cat. You can see his wrinkly tail. He will hopefully look like a cat that has seen a few cat-battles, but is still purring anyway.
There's one more creature being made on the wooden spindle-I'll bring him out later....
(Hint: They hoot...)

4 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I do that, too. You see the piece with fresh eyes and .... you get that adorable face! Looking forward to seeing the owl! xo

Attic Clutter said...

oh I just love your animals(:)
hugs..p

Lea said...

Soon as I saw the first bird... I thought... "Maria!" ;)
Love seeing the kitty in the making. It's so interesting to see how you do that! WONDERFUL! I'm staying tuned to see the owls.
My love to sparrowgrass!

Debbie Nolan said...

Hope you will show your booboo kitty - I like the idea that he might look like he has had a few fights under his belt - take care.