Thursday, July 25, 2013

A little catch-up...

 Been spinning in circles in the studio-not knowing exactly what I want to do. Need a break from the shawls, which I am happy with, but they are very time consuming with lots of hand sewing, and not too much creativity when the design part is done. That's ok-but I'm finding I really need a different direction , and working on more than one project at the same time is my idea of fun. So I drew one of my geese with a ball point pen.
 I found this wonderful unused roll of corrugated cardboard at the local recycling area! It's 6 feet long! I grabbed it without knowing exactly what I would do with it.
 This little purse will be decorated somehow...
 And I bought this book because I don't have any idea how to journal. It looks fun.
 This is one of the old books I found to make the journal out of.
I love it that someone had taped a few of the pages. I'll show some of my progress as I learn how to do some art journaling.

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

The French postage stamp book is such a find. I love it! It has so many possibilities too.
Love Titus too!!

coralcottage said...

Goose so sweet, Roll of cardboard makes me swoon, as does that old book.

Lea said...

I love your goose and the book! Oh I'm so excited your gonna make a journal art book! happydance!