Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Some more older work I've done...

 Here is a portrait doll I made a few years ago. She was life-sized. I made her glasses by applying paperclay over some real glasses I got at a thrift store.
I made all her accessories too. I think she probably went to her waitress job with bobby pins still in her hair! Oh well-She was a lady with lots of personality...
I will be teaching portrait doll making at Artful Gathering 2014.
There are some awesome instructors there-please check it out!

3 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Debra - your waitress is lovely - congratulations on teaching doll making...I would so love to be there. Take care dear one. Those glasses are pretty cool!

A bird in the hand said...

Oh, how fun! Glad to see you back here.

lifeatcoralcottage.com said...

Debra - love the waitress, I remember a waitress at a place we went when I was a child, her name was Miss Bunny - she looked awful lot like this lady. I wish I had some cool looking glasses like that.
Wish I could take the class..
xok