Friday, June 20, 2014

two more dolls finished....

 I have used heavy paper for dresses, with very old fabric and some silk sari fabric mixed in. I also used a glue gun, and hand sewing. My work is not perfection-I'm not sure I can do that. But the dolls are sturdy-they will not fall apart if just left alone. Perhaps that's part of their personalities!

 I will be making more.


Thank you for looking at my girls-I have enjoyed showing them! Two more of this group to go, then I'll be making more.

4 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

oh wow Debra the dolls you make are really fun..love the hair and paper dresses !!
Thanks on my paintings(:) I have sold a few thanks for the kind words ..
hugs,Patty

lifeatcoralcottage.com said...

Debra- simply charming. Love the pussy willow and use of paper. Best, Kim

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Oh!! Very wonderful!!
I just love the pussywillow trim!
Many Blessings and warmth :-D
Linnie

Debbie Nolan said...

These are adorable - what a talent you have my friend. Love where your art is taking you.