Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Where I get my sari ribbon~

Just wanted you to know where I buy the sari ribbon that I use...I admit to being somewhat addicted to this, but I have limited my stash to just one small storage box. When I use it all, then I can buy more. So I'm working on using it!!!
Her shop name is Victorian Gypsy Girl, so head on over to Etsy to be bombarded with a color and texture feast that's truly inspiring. She even has jewelry supplies and finished jewelry.

Her sari ribbon is NOT that awful hard stuff that's impossible to sew.

I do hope you'll try your hand at using sari ribbon-you can make so many things with it, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color and primitive texture.

4 comments:

jenclair said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for this source of sari ribbons!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Debra - I had never heard of this ribbon before. It certainly looks wonderful. Hope you are having a super week friend.

Penny said...

Thanks for the connection. I'm hopping over there right now. I love Sari ribbon, even just to hang from dowels in my studio. It fills my spirit for some reason.

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I LOVE sari ribbon and I'm like you --- I've had to limit myself. The colors are so beautiful, and I love that elegant/rustic look it gives everything! Thanks for the new source. Heading over there now.