Saturday, June 27, 2015

little thing I made...

 Blogger isn't letting me adjust the size of the photos-oh well...I had this nice box saved from a long time ago. I decided to use it to make a little diorama thing. I had fun playing with shapes and colors. It's also the first time I used silver leaf. I found for very porous paper, you must seal the surface before using the adhesive. I just used the adhesive and was going to wait the time the directions said-30 minutes. Good thing I checked the tackiness of the glue-it was almost dry-in about 5 minutes...


I might make more of these-it was fun!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Love them! "Fun" is always what it should be about.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear friend- this is so adorable. Love the red stripe fabric you used. What a nice compliment to the green. Oh most certainly I would make more. Isn't it amazing how one can lose sense of time when creating. Hope you are having a super day. Hugs!

Phyllis Oller said...

Blogger drives me crazy sometimes.... loving the little box art, looks so fun to create , have a great week ! love,phyllis