Monday, November 30, 2015

 I am making some plastic bag sculptures, and using my technique of covering them with fabric-instead of trying to do papier mache. I do love the look of the mache, but it's just not for me. These heads will be critters...
 I'm also working on some soft animals and trying to perfect the simple patterns I've made. I won't tell what they are going to be, because you'd never guess it-at this point they don't look like the animal I'm trying to make! But I have painted the cotton cloth. Now I'll finish the fur painting and give them clothes.

3 comments:

Maywyn Studio said...

Armature's shmamatures! Your work is exciting to see no matter what material in underneath. :)

jenclair said...

You have me all excited about your new project and I can't wait to see! I've been a little depressed in my own little world of no ideas, but seeing your curious, secret creatures in progress lifts my spirits! Hurry, hurry!

Deborah Nolan said...

Ah friend you have me guessing what furry creatures you are making. Cannot hardly wait. Have a blessed day.