Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Merci~

 Oh dear bloggy friends-where would I be without you all?
You encourage, urge me on, make me laugh, inspire me....
 I do struggle with my purpose, and a direction in my art. Those struggle-times can be dark and annoying-sometimes even scary.
 When you're traveling to some unknown place, you like to have a map. But sometimes there isn't one.
 Funny, now that I think about it-I've been having dreams about driving and never really getting to a destination. Sometimes I'm driving over cliffs and snow-covered roads (which I purely hate in real life). I don't like to be so self-centered either.....Yuk. And to have the blog world see it. Oh, my red face :) Well, guess that's the ham in me-wish it weren't so, but 'tis.
Just wanted to say I love you ladies-you wonderful artists and makers. Thank you for taking the time to encourage me. You're the best.

3 comments:

Maywyn Studio said...

Thank you for your inspiring perspectives!

Your encouragement to show my work more is in my brain every time I paint...and its says...Finish this... with a smile.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Debra - you are the best too. Your talent always blows me away. Love You!

jenclair said...

No, there isn't always a map, but sometimes the journey, the traveling itself may be a part of the way to determine the destination. I have times when the lack of a destination doesn't bother me much, and other times that I feel caught in such apathy because no ideas materialize--no, not just ideas, but a lack of fervor, a lack of willingness. Coming to your blog this morning is giving me energy. Thanks, Debra!