Friday, November 13, 2015

Some old works....

 I'm starting something new to me...
 I don't have photos yet. So I thought I'd repeat some photos of my older work. It's interesting to me just to see it. I actually feel a touch of nostalgia for some of it-that I have not kept up with making birds...I miss them.










 I also love to paint and draw....

 When I get along in this new project-which has nothing to do with birds....I'll take some photos. I'm going to try my hand at making faux taxidermy, and also making people heads with papier mache.

5 comments:

jenclair said...

The bird with the clothespin on his beak made me laugh! All of the birds are terrific, and I love that goat! You are so talented!

Maywyn Studio said...

Nice work. Paper mache...will you make your own?
I save old books falling apart for their cotton rag paper. Shred and add the glue.

Penny said...

I love the goat!! How clever he looks. You are so creative -- I would love to just watch your hands move as you create one of your creatures, angels or dolls!

susan hemann said...

wonderful work! How exciting about the paper mache, in January I plan on working with paper clay and still life photography

Michelle Palmer said...

You're an American Folk Artist! Known for following your heart~ known for trying new mediums and putting a little bit of this with a little bit of that. One of a kinds! Experiments! I do LOVE your birds~ all of your work is a reflection of the talent you have been given and your tender heart :)