Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog vacation....

Here is the feral cat we have been feeding. Of course I painted this from a photo. He will not let us get too close, but seems to trust us, and loves the food! He is quite beautiful and has a magnificent mane.
I am so very, very thankful for all your precious comments here, and all the encouragement. You can't know just how much it does mean to me-I won't go into it all, but I do thank you all so much, and I love you guys!!! But I must take a blog break mostly because I need to work at being much more disciplined with my time. As it is now, I only have my computer on 3 days a week, and that still isn't helping me get this under control!
So I will be away and (boo hoo!) not even visiting your blogs until March 1st.
What a great bunch of pals I have....love you all.
~Debra
see ya soon!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Have a good rest. Its so easy to think we can just keep going, going, going. Sometimes its sort of nice to be 'gone' for a bit. I'll miss you.

Maywyn Studio said...

Take all the time you need. Have Fun!
Remember though, I have email. You don't need to blog to drop an email by. :)
Beautiful cat. Your a good person to take good care of him.

jenclair said...

I've been taking a blog break as well, but unfortunately, not to do anything creative. I've been reading like a maniac and trying to go through closets, drawers, cabinets, etc. to get rid of "stuff." Should do that in the studio, too, but don't have that much courage yet.

Will be looking for your return to the blog!

jenclair said...

The time is drawing near! We're waiting. :)

Penny said...

Okay - its March 2nd - and we're waiting for your return. Hope all is well with you and that you've been enjoying a lot of creative beauty.