Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cards for sale

 I am making greeting cards-they are fun ways to make little paintings to sell. I have made a few that have moving parts. I did a linocut for the 'hey.' That and the animals are glued using rubber cement. It's a non-acid glue and will not make paper bubble like white glue will.
These would make nice little gifts, and you can make their tails wag! I have one for display. I'm happy with what happened-I mean I like them! I will have 5 added to my shop tonight....thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

jenclair said...

How cute and funny! I just finished turning some of handmade paper into tiny little "thank you" notes--two went out in today's mail. I used some of my leaves on them, but now I wish I'd thought to do something like this!

Barbara said...

Very cute, Debra, and great for almost all occasions. Is Hank finished yet, eager to see all of him!

Penny said...

How cute these are!!!

A bird in the hand said...

Nice!! Love your cards. They make me smile.

Deborah Nolan said...

Dear Debra I love these. Your art is always so whimsical and delightful. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs!

Barbara said...

Very cute! Good luck with sales. I finally saw all of Hank, he's great! Love his folksy relaxed look.

Studio Maywyn said...

Adorable! Nice work

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

You are on to something good!!! :-D
Love and warmth, Linnie xx oo