Friday, November 25, 2016

Five new dolls for sale...oops-there's six!

 These girls can be hung on a wall by a cord in their backs, or just lean them against something. I think they like looking around at new things...



Twenty-five dollars each, plus shipping, at my Etsy store.
Have a wonderful day!!!
I forgot this one! Her flax braids are about 8 inches long. I love using flax for doll's hair. I buy rhetted flax in a bag from a seller at Etsy. I think I have enough to last me 20 years of doll-making!

7 comments:

jenclair said...

These new characters have such charm! Love the feather in the first one. :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

They are GREAT!! I totally LOVE the last one!!
xx, Carol

Studio Maywyn said...

Beautiful folkart! The ladies have a fun personality.

Barbara said...

Lobe these faces, Debra!

A bird in the hand said...

Such a smile-making group. Your dolls are the best.

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Love them!!!! :-)
xx oo Linnie

Deborah Nolan said...

Oh Debra these are fantastic. Just love them all. Especially the last one with the braids. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!