Monday, February 27, 2017

just paintin' away...

I finished the crows in old trees painting today, and of course, Ricardo the goat does his duty to hold my paintings up so I can step back and see them better. I know the lighting is awful. The goat watches TV when I'm in my studio...
 
Well, that's about it-I'm spending my time between painting pictures, and painting my laundry room so we can get a washer and dryer installed-after we have new flooring, after it's all painted. I also work outside getting all the dead grasses and flowers cut. The geese help me and just love being out of their pen.
I hear blue birds every day now.
Spring is coming!

6 comments:

Deborah Nolan said...

Just love how you are painting away. As for your goat- he is quite the charmer. Glad to read that the birds are letting you know spring is on its way. Have a happy week friend. Hugs!

Barbara said...

Very cool paintings, Debra! I love the way your art prompts emotion. I want to know where that road/path leads, and it makes me think of my grandfather as he walked off to work each day down a similar scene. The old stark trees with crows evoke memories of the yard of a dilapidated house we went past on our way to school as kids. It was reputed to be haunted!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love crows so of course I love THAT one the best. Our bluebirds stay here all winter long and eat the meal worms I provide. I used to think they left in the winter but I have happily enjoyed watching them all year long.
xx, Carol

Penny said...

Love these paintings. Hope your goat isn't addicted to soap operas *smile*.

Studio Maywyn said...

Happy Painting!
Love the goat
I'm wondering now if I can make one with all those tin can lids
I've saved. :)

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Beautiful paintings, Debra! It is always nice to have a painting buddy near.. Love the goat.
blessings,
Penny